When purchasing or selling goods, choosing the correct Incoterms® 2010 rule is contingent upon 3 basic questions:
1. Will you pay the freight?
2. Will you accept the risk of loss or damage in transit?
3. Will you accept the responsibility for import customs formalities at the destination?
Module #1 – International Purchasing
· What your purchasing department should know when purchasing goods that will be imported into the U.S.
· How Incoterms®2010 Rules will lower your landed costs
· Understanding your import risks
Module #2 – International Selling
· What your sales team should know when selling products to be exported out of the US
· How Incoterms®2010 Rules will maximize your market advantage
· Evaluating responsibilities for exportFriday May 20th, 2016Module #1 scheduled from 11:00 - 11:45amModule #2 scheduled from 12:00 - 12:45pmIncoterms® is a registered trademark of the International Chamber of Commerce
This webinar is being conducted by Star USA, Inc.; experts in all manner of International Trade. To learn more, please visit www.starusa.org